& conditions for promotions and competitions
AUSblue Pty Ltd 23/05/17
These general conditions for promotions and competitions (hereinafter the
"Terms and Conditions Competitions') apply to competitions and other
promotional activities organised by AUSblue Pty Ltd and/or its subsidiaries or
its affiliated companies (hereinafter "Provider"). By participating
in the Provider’s competitions, the participant agrees to the following Terms
and Conditions Competitions. In addition, each competition and/or other
promotion also has specific terms and conditions mentioned in the specific
Competitions are Open to residents of Australia except NSW
• Participants agree that they are 18 years of age or older
• Excluded from participation are staff and relatives of the Provider
(including its subsidiaries) and cohabiting partners or family of the
aforementioned employees. As well as any participants/suppliers in respect of
the particular competition (including advertising agencies, advertisers,
sponsors or producers).
• The participant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete
information when participating in the competition. The Provider may request a
winner, before presenting the award or prize, to provide proof of their
identity and residence information previously provided by the participant.
• The decision of The Provider is final and no correspondence will be entered
into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
• The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other
products or services. In case of refusal or non acceptance of the prize or
conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded.
In that case, the Provider is entitled to choose another winner.
• The prize is awarded in its current state. The Provider is not responsible
for any visible or hidden defects in the prize nor for any damage during
delivery (shipping) of the prize.
• The handling of the delivery of the prize is arranged by the Provider,
advertiser/sponsor or another appointed third party. In this last case, the
Provider is not responsible for the delivery of the prize. In that case, the
date of delivery of the prize will be determined in consultation with the
supplier of the prize.
• The Provider is not responsible for any defects caused by delivery or
shipping companies (e.g. delays, strikes, damage or loss) with respect to the
delivery of the prize. When the winner, or a roommate, co-inhabitant or
neighbor, isn’t able to receive the prize, the winner will pick up the prize
later on (e.g. post office, etc.). The Provider shall not be held liable if the
prize is not collected or received by the winner or collected by an
unauthorized person, even when the delivery or shipping company has not left
any notification or notice in any form.
• If the prize consists of tickets for concerts, festivals, films, sports
events or similar types of events and/or
holidays/flights, there can be no claim on any form of compensation in case of
• If the prize includes travel/accommodation abroad for which a passport is
required, the participant must be in possession of a valid passport to receive
the prize. The prize is not awarded when failing this condition.
• The winner is able to claim the prize up to three months after publication.
After this period, entitlement to the prize automatically expires.
• The winner of the prize gives the Provider permission to use, free of charge,
any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition
to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in
relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio,
television and internet.
• To the extent required, the Provider will arrange any withholdings and/or
declaration of gambling taxes, except where specific conditions in the
competitions state otherwise.
• At the request of the Provider, the winner(s) of the prize will cooperate in
promotional activities of the Provider to the extent that can be reasonably
expected of them, including publicity regarding the announcements of the
winner(s) across all media including radio, television and the Internet. For
cooperating with these promotional activities no financial compensation will be
• The participant consents to the processing of personal data in connection
with participation in the competition. The Provider may add the personal
information to its database, which is confidential and will be treated in
accordance with the Data Protection Act.
• Personal information may be used to execute the competition and the award
ceremony. In this context, the Provider is entitled to provide personal data to
third parties involved in the relevant competition (including suppliers,
advertisers, sponsors and/or producers). Moreover, the participant gives
permission to the Provider to keep him/her informed of the products and/or
services of the Provider, its partners (including sponsors, manufacturers and
advertisers) and carefully selected companies.
• Use of the awarded prize is at the expense and risk of the winner. The
Provider can not be held liable for use of the prize by the winner under the
General and/or specific conditions for competitions.
• The Provider is in no way responsible for any damages arising from
participation in the competition or for any technical malfunctions, failures or
delays with respect to participation in the competition or the appointment of
• The Provider is in no way responsible for any problems or defects arising
from the use of the Website and/or downloading any components whatsoever in
relation to the competition.
• The Provider has the right to disqualify participants if he believes that the
participants are not acting in conformity with the General and/or specific Terms
and Conditions Competitions or if the participant is otherwise fraudulently
accessing the competition or unfairly influencing the course of the
• The Provider is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or
modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions for the duration
of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the
competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any
damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the
competition, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its
• If one or more conditions of the General and/or specific terms and conditions
competitions are void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the
remaining conditions of the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions
• When the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions differ
from those determined in the Specific Terms and Conditions Competition, the
specific Terms and Conditions Competition prevail.
• The competitions and other promotional activities of the Provider need to
adhere to the Gaming Act and the terms and conditions of the Promotional
• Any questions, complaints or comments about the competitions can be made in
writing. Send them in a sufficiently stamped envelope to AUSblue Pty Ltd, PO
Box 5386, BRASSALL Q 4305.. Please always include the name of the competition.
The Provider will answer as soon as possible.
These conditions were last modified on 23 MAY 2017